Attracting Highly-Qualified Educators
The Red Carpet Program is designed to recruit and retain exceptional educators by partnering with businesses to provide incentives and ongoing support to educators. Through this partnership, we will provide educators with economic resource services that will aid in a smooth transition to Charleston County School District. Businesses provide support to our educators by offering discounts, incentives, or fee waivers which ensure that we attract the most highly-qualified educators to our district.
- Cell Phone
- Department Stores
- Tax Preparation
Snapshot of Discounts
- Mount Pleasant
- North Charleston
- Farmington Village – Waive $200 admin fee. Contact Colleen Brown for details. 888-449-6640
- West Ashley
- Other Deals for CCSD Employees
- Rick Hendrick Volvo of Charleston – Exclusive Offers for CCSD Employees 843-571-2727
- Bank of America at Work Program offers CCSD employees a wide range of banking and borrowing solutions. To learn more, contact Elena Mist at 813-225-8285.
- East Bay Deli – CCSD employees receive 10% off of their purchase CCSD ID is presented.
- Ladles (Downtown Charleston only) – CCSD employees get 10% off of their purchase CCSD ID is presented. This discount does not apply to combos.
- West Elm – Take 10% off your online order or in-store purchase from West Elm, and enjoy modern, sophisticated furniture and home decor for less.
- Charles Towne Chiropractic – $30 Adjustments to CCSD Employees (First visit requires a $15 initial examination)
The above are merely a sampling of the discounts CCSD teachers and employees enjoy throughout the Charleston area.